1. The customer can use the Service by, having agreed to the Terms and Conditions, completing the process of member registration following the rules laid out by the Company. During the process of member registration, the Customer is obliged to provide their name and e-mail address as well as other information (hereinafter “Customer Information” The customer promises to provide accurate as well as the most recent information to the Company.
2. When the Customer falls into one of the following categories, they are not to register themselves as a member. Furthermore, the Company may refuse to accept the Membership Registration of any Customer that they have decided falls into one of the following categories. The Company will not inform the Customer whose Membership Registration has been refused of the reason thereof. Furthermore, the Company does not hold any responsibility towards any damages caused by the fact that their Membership Registration was refused to the Customer themselves or any third party.
(1) In the case a Customer completes their Member Registration using false information.
(2) In the case a Customer has already completed the Member Registration for this Service.
(3) In the case the Customer has had their membership qualifications suspended, has had their registration rescinded or measures have been taken as to limit their use in the past.
(4) In the case a conflict (complaints, court matters or any amount of trouble) has occurred in the past involving the Service between the Customer and a shop owner, another customer or any third party, whether this conflict was intended by the Customer or not.
(5) In the case the Customer has violated or might violate the Terms and Conditions in the past.
(6) In the case the Customer is a person who belongs to a designated criminal organization, is a member of said organization or has been within five years before the current date, is a quasi-member of such an organization, belongs to a company related to a designated criminal organization, is part of a racketeer group, a group engaging in criminal activities under the pretext of conducting social campaigns, part of a crime group specialized in intellectual crimes, any person trying to gain economical profit by using violence, force or any kind of method of blackmailing, or anyone following instructions of these people (Hereinafter known as “anti-social forces”) or is found to fall into either of the following categories.
① Being involved with a company which is found to be controlled by anti-social forces.
② Being involved with a company of which it can be said is in fact controlled by anti-social forces.
③ Being involved with anti-social forces as to using them unjustly with the purpose of unfairly earning profits for yourself or a third party or damaging a third party.
④ Being involved with anti-social forces by involvement in providing funds or services to these groups.
⑤ Being involved with a member or someone directly involved with an anti-social force group in a way that is disrespectable seen from a societal perspective.
⑥ Having stated to be part of an anti-social force yourself or being involved with one to another customer or store owner.
(7) In the case agreeing to the Member Registration of said person causes difficulties related to the execution of the company’s business or technical difficulties.
(8) In any other case besides the prior ones defined as unfitting by the Company.
3. A Customer who has completed their Member Registration and has changed or made any mistakes in the Member Information and other information sent to the Company must immediately inform the Company of the content of this change using the method provided by the Company. In the case a notification of change is not sent or a mistake is found in the information registered, the Company is not responsible for any damages on the side of the Customer.
4. A Customer who has completed their Membership Registration can end this membership at any time using the method provided by the Company.